RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR VISITING THE AQUA AND SAUNA CENTER
• A customer will receive a locker chip and a key of the lock-box for the time of visit which must be returned to the receptionist when leaving the aqua centre. If a locker chip or a key of the lock-box is lost or returned in an unusable state, a visitor shall pay a fine 20 EUR.
• Before visiting the aqua centre, a visitor is aware of the saunas which are suitable for the visitor; if necessary, the visitor shall consult his/her doctor concerning the corresponding topic. Aqua centre is not responsible for any injuries received in the aqua centre and changes in the visitor’s health status.
• Aqua centre is not responsible for the loss of or damage to personal belongings.
• Valuables can be kept in the safe intended for that purpose at the reception of the aqua centre.
• Aqua and sauna center premises (shower areas, wardrobes) are available for use within stated time in the package.
Charge for exceeding the limit of visiting time is 3 EUR for every exceeded 30 min.
• Children under the age of 14 are allowed in the aqua centre only together with an accompanying person (at least 18 years old).
• There is no lifeguard service in the aqua centre.
• Before using the sauna, we ask you to familiarize yourself with the operating instructions of the sauna.
• All hygiene requirements must be complied with before using the swimming pool and the sauna.
• Shaving, dying the hair, etc., is not allowed in the washing room.
• It is not allowed to use body scrubs, honey, etc., and to whisk oneself with sauna whisks in the saunas.
• Entry into the aqua centre with one’s own food and drink is not allowed.
• Taking the food which has been bought from the Spa bar into the swimming pools and jacuzzies is not allowed.
• For safety reasons, jumping into the water and running is not allowed in the aqua centre.
• We draw your attention to the fact that the floors of the aqua and sauna centre may be slippery.
• The property of the aqua centre has to be regarded prudently.
• Rubbish has to be thrown in the rubbish bin.
• We ask the participants of aqua aerobics to clean their workout equipment after the workout has ended. With such behaviour you will respect other visitors of the aqua centre.
• In case of an accident or in order to receive any other information, please turn to the receptionist or use the telephone which is situated for that purpose in the dressing room of the aqua centre.
• Upon violation of the rules and regulations of the aqua centre, we have the right to send the customer away from the aqua centre, terminate any contractual relationship or file a claim for the compensation of damage.
Enjoy your staying in aqua- and sauna center!